Interesting Halloween

Well last Oct 31, i went on yet another long "journey" to meet a few friends :D. It was supposed to be a reunion of our tropa here (we were supposed to go to Mall of Asia) and meet jasper's buds from baguio. But in the end it was just me, jasper and his baguio buddies. So i met up with jasper in pacita at about 12pm or so. We went to Megamall (in Mandaluyong) so i can meet Al (Vashal) and so that i can buy my Book. We were supposed to go to the event held there but we had 2nd thoughts. So we meet with my emo-dfl-chan (lol) Vashal, it was funny since he was like a kid irl. Well im not saying that in a bad way but on a funny and interesting way haha! Although he's kinda OA (over acting, well i think) at times he's a good kid heh.

The event was fail, with that we refrained from going there. We just talked about lulz and shiet and FOOD TRIIIIP! I played Dissidia with Al, he's one imba fug. Jasper and his friend went to go look for MTG cards. I just tambay with Al in one of the bleachers and played dissidia. I went to try buy an MBB but the clerk at Netopia aint talking to me, so fuck lol your loss. We then went around for a stroll, i went inside powerbooks to buy the book i wanted. "The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri: Inferno" since there's 3 books (i think) i choose inferno since my friend Nabil had this one and i read it a few pages on it (yea i still remember it, it was like 4th yr HS). So i wanted to have one myself so i can read everything.

In the end we went to the food court (again lawls) to eat dinner. "Kuya Yo" treated us to Pizza! yarrrr om nom noms! He was a nice duder, we were all making jokes and shiet all through out the day.

Meme of that day: "Cool, Story Bro"
Random Lulz Comment/wtf: "what if i went in the event and i go say, Sure is weaboo in here" -lol

Then me and jasper took the MRT home and then rode a bus :P i bought some mickey D's on the nearest McDo, zum cancer fries and killer burgers along with diabetes drinks :3

I got home and rested since i was really tired :O

Nov 2, i was happily sleeping on the floor and suddlenly i hear someone knocking on my door. Raf was there and told me "Ei let's go to justin's place". Justin wanted to go to Festival Mall for random lulz and so we went ._. Even though Raf only had like 60 pesos with him (rofl). So we got there and ate McDo (yes freaking again, time to enjoy death more), i wanted tokyo tokyo but -.-.... anyway the fail part of it was THE BURGER HAD NO TASTE! im like... "WTF IS THIS SHIT? TOFU BURGER?" ungh... with nothing to do we decided to watch a movie, choices were: Jen's Body, Red Cliff and Halloween 2. Since Jen's body looks like a chick flick i said "err Halloween 2 for my vote" , they went with my vote since they didnt want me ruining Red Cliff by telling em what happens next.

All i can say is that.... WHY THE HELL ARE ALL UPCOMMING MOVIES ABOUT FUCKING VAMPIRES? /rant_end

The movie was horrible! , just horrible... I wasted 129 pesos for that piece of shiet moobee D:

Nov 3, it was my bro's b-day but not much happened haha. Just alot of food o.o and CAKE lul, oh and ice cream.

well that's just that for now. Nothing really speacial for people to read, but hey this is my blog i just want to record the shiet that happens :P. Maybe next time i'll post pronz for joo guys :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person