Vacation

So i have been gone for a whole month or so. My december was "imba" so to say, for the reasons that; my birthday was on that month, christmas, dad's birthday and the trip to other countries. Where should i start? hmm let's start with my lulwtf birthday.

December 16th, i wasnt expecting much of a greeting since as i said before i played "loner" at school (ok not loner but i tried to avoid peeps). I was surprised that alot greeted me and the likes :O , even my "crush" ate pat haha! (too bad she already has a bf heh). It was a so-so normal school day with the usual dota, so we played dota. After dota i had to take some "meds" since i was sick. Side track moment: has this ever happened to anyone? I mean everytime my b-day draws near i get very sick for some unknown reason! Now back to dota, so after dota we had lunch (well 4 of us) one guy there was saying "nah dude i'll pass i got no money for food". So im already eating that time and i dunno, there's just something inside me that said "ungh im eating and the dude beside me not ._." so since it was my birthday and all i treated the 4 of em to lunch it wasnt that expensive but im just glad they were able to fill their stomachs with something other than air (or dota ~~,)

Yea it wasnt much of a day, but december 18th is where i went out with my best buds from HS. December 18th was the xmasparty day for our College. We held an event that is like charity, where in we held it for those kids of that school (some adopted community shit). There were games, food ,etc etc all those shet you can find in a party. I just waited for it to finish and then went to Shakeys Pacita. Met rex , jet and later on nike , Rex was wearing his "Chef" uniform since he's an HRM student and i was wearing our NSTP shirt since the event was part of our NSTP , Nike was wering his Nurse uniform since he's a nursing student and jet was wearing casual wear haah. After chowing down imba-ly some Shakeys we decided to stay at rex' place to play HoN and stuff.

December 19th night time we got ready for we were departing to VN for our vacation. Stayed there up to Jan 6.

Ok i wont list the WHOLE vietnam trip but i'll just mention a few stuff i guess:
-We ate at some sushi bar, damn fucking awesome food man we got to eat weaboo style complete with the low table and mats to kneel on (i sit ._. my whole fam sit too lewls). The sukiyaki was cooked infront of us too, very naisu :3

-Ate in some grill place where you cook your own food, there was this grill like thing in the middle of the table and we just cooked stoof tharr. In before that beer waitresses in sailor-fuku SHORT SKIRT!

-I wasnt able to take pictuarz of those hawt Vn chicks on angel costumes in the Panasonic booth ._.

-same as the one above but on femme-santa costumes in some refrigerator brand...

-Christmas and newyear parties at an all pinoy place my dad's friend owns and is friends wif othar people. = food galore D:

-was total "sloth" , srsly... Ungh the laptop couldnt handle GE or HoN, fail! So i read manga most of the time and played gundam vs gundam next plus. Also downloaded stuff to boot

Trip to cambodia
Before the year ended we went to cambodia (i remember dec 26) , my dad spent his birth day on a bus xD well mostly travel haha! The trip was about 8hours or so, from Ho chi minh to Phnom Phen (correct me on any mistakes i make). We stayed in "Feeling Home" hotel. The rates aint bad and the rooms are good (so is teh food :D) oh and Ms. Muoy <3. The first night we went outside to this T-Bone steak resto my dad saw while in the bus (meh my dad has imba eyes!) and tharr we ate imba steaaaakuuuuuu and lul 1.5ml water for 3usd my fucking god. Going home my mom and dad went to buy "balut" (well the balut in cambodia) A cute loli (ok jailbait) was selling it, god my hand was telling me "maki ask her for pic! NAOOOO" sadly she speaks few english T_T so yea /sadface

Next daaaay:
So we head ouuuuttt for an imba trip ridin teh "tuk-tuk" all over the place.

First stop was the famous "Killing Fields" basically its a place where alot was massacred during the civil war (i think?) there were alot of stops and shat in tharr places with tags and a huge building full of skulls.
The next stop was, the "Russian market" there we bought a couple of clotehs and stoof. I bought a bag and some jeans :D
Third we went to the Genocide School Prison, it was where captives were held and executed / tortured imba-ly D: , srsly that place was screaming death all ova. There were even pics of how they tortured the people. Even kids...
Fourth the museum near the palace, saw alot of misc stuff (well shiet youd' see in a museum ofcos)
Fifth the palace, lol i thought the entrance was 25usd , it was 25k their money (around 6dollars) i just rofld since i was urging my dad not to go in since it cost like 25usd to enter haha! We went in, alot of epic structures and the gold and silver temple/building-thing (ha-ha! shit i dont know what they were called)

basicly it ended with that, i was in cambodia for 3 days but the 2 days were pure travel and only 1 day of visit. It wasnt that badi guess only thing is the super heavy bag i had to carry -.-. My parents and their shopping spree .....

ah yes, in the immigration i saw this one cute vietnamese loli/jailbait damn i came trains,legos, bricks and everything!

After cambodia it was basicly boring in vietnam, not much just the usual going out and chill'n at my dad's place.

Our flight was jan 6 1am, i got home around 5:30am. decided not to go to school bec. i didnt get enough sleep. For thursday i was feeling shitty so i didnt go aswell.

School days for the past days were fun :3, got to chat with some lolis, friends and jokers haha.

I wont post pics, this is just so i remember shit when i look back anyway, i'll post a "GE" update after this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person