Getting Pwnt

Lately it has been hell for my net connection and my musketeer. She dies...fast...alot of times...

Sigh...well anyway here's what's been up lately with sGE:

First the drama:
My rage went to epic levels when my internet connection phailed bad :\ , it was last week when some sea cables were cut by cootoolu that caused major shit storm on everyone's connection. For me it was hell to even log in to GE . I had probs afk'n my musk before that for you see, before those sea cable shit issues was the "master race" i bought a 100peso e-pin card hoping that i'll be able to master my musk with the use of gpoint wings and extra pet food (since i train her solo) to my despair e-games had a problem with their top-up system and so i was forced to use my 15day combat manual (50% only) i tried hard and yet i failed...

I used my wiseman neclace before that week and went to CW , believe me it was fun :) , gloped a few people with just 1 strike and they die. Note those are some from the big-boy factions, i have nothing against the faction as a whole but some, i do have =). It was nice to see that they die from 1 glope from a noobie like me.

Anyway moving on, sGE Forum drama! oh yes being CC crew is not all fun and games. Its about Fun and Troll'n w/out the flames. I just didnt rage and fed them whatever answer i can give. But still that guy that rages alot and says "WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM E-GAMES" and alot of bullshit people dont care about, bec. his 100peso card was wasted, Oh god.... I dont see Rothschild raging bad when he spent 2k peso ~ *sigh* some people... makes you wonder

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shit Updates on my family and random screenies:
well normally i end my posts with screenies so lets end it here :) with a few descriptions eh.


PY trip one time, those guys had alot of sc man @_@
im was moved enough to leave em be
let em kill chim, i was gonna go to TA anyway D:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hehe Cool huh? xD ~mob'n = srs bsns

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A random shoop, i need to fix the +9 lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Just had to take a screenie of this one.
Being an FL (turning for even a short time) of such
a great faction, i was proud :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the bone of my sword...

Steel is my body

The new sword, the slasher...
I bought it off Addy (EternalBliss) for a fair price.

and Fire is my blood

My new pvp rifle, yea i know elementals are weak
But we'll just see how it goes, i'll try to over-up it
and open 2 more sockets

Unknown to death

My old dagger, i need an upgrade :D
I'd try get a chess series but im not sure...
I'll try get a good werewolf one.

Nor known to life

The lute andy passed down to me
I'll try to open up 2 more sockets on it
when i get money and time =) and master Rio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dead harry is dead, Mission accomplished!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One of the hidden npc's in-game (in my oppinion)
You guess who this npc is and i'll give you a prize :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Another female leaves the LaRenouille Family
I never really liked spellcasters much and this one
has a high price on her head, sorry but i had to say
goodbye to you and i hope the new fam that adopts you
will treat you good and well D:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Random Retarded Chats:










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's much about it im done for today's post
Time to end it with one of my un-funny un-motivational posters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person