Missing out

Today the post is a mix post about gaming and irl shit. For i have forgotten to update my blog D:

Looking at the calendar and my last post, i'll start off with the gamit biz then. So that was the time i was trying to master my musketeer, Lime. I was pissed that she wasnt able to master before the maintenance 2 weeks ago. Why? bec. she kept dying and the GP i needed still wasnt loaded, i was only able to get it after the maintenance.

I grinded her with brunie and my master scout afk for those days, eventually she mastered Friday 3:18am and got promoted here:



That sunday we didnt CW bec. of a few issues. Our faction leader wanted to war VQ for a reason most of us didnt approve and everyone found childish. It was about a spot in Ancient Shelter, My FL saw the KoG notice pop-out so he went to solo it, but then he wasnt able to kill it and then someone came to KS it from him when it was near death. He was pissed bad then camped MM for a bit to check the market. Then returned to his spot in AT, but Shakyspeare was there. Here's their Conversation:


If we went to war for that simple reason , CDL would've been the laughing stock of the whole rembrandt server. After that he went emo and just afk'd throughout the week/days

Next i had an issue with 2 retarded members that CDL got, w/c forced me to rage and step down as deputy faction leader. Its a TL;DR drama really, if you want to read here's Links to the pictures: [Page 1] || [Page 2] || [Page 3] || [Page 4]|| [Page 5]||

That shit ensured alot of fucking drama and even made me "Emo" in-game since a "senior" member didnt approve of me pwning those retards. Tho everyone was on my side, tho the guy i looked up to in CDL said i did everyone a favor by kicking those guys. Everyone was pleased when they left too, up to now chat is nice and fun :p

Anyway just want to shout out to StormRaven, thnx for the advice and heads up :p lol. Yea im not using your other ign to shout out to you lawlz!

So a few days after i got my White CC wings! , hell yeah! Same for my co-cc's with that we give [CM]Lorenza and [GM] Xanxus our thanks :3



After that not much happening tho, just buying/selling stuff. I need eboost and stuff to upgrade my equips.. So dear reader if its ok please help me out by buying some of the stuff i am selling here: Shop Thread thanks!

At the moment im leveling Charice (Brunie Etiene) and its hard w/out Combat manuals. Well not hard, but slow, real friggen slow.


Forum drama: Bec. of the recent changes in ABS, our local gamers have raged and shat bricks all over the forum. That caused major turmoil and uproar. Nahs! they're just fucking emo over a free gambling game. ABS is free , you top-up gpoints you get ABS searches. People complain saying they got scammed bec. they were stocking up overninethousand!!! abs searches. My stand? i just lol, sure i didnt get good shiet, but its fucking free anyway. Thanks for the 14m exp cards and hrin liquors :)

CW Drama: Last night what people was hoping the most happened symbols breaking away from their alliance with Eminence, so ends "The Romance of the 3 kingdoms of rembrandt" and Started "The Warring States of Rembrandt" factions from all round warred Nobunaga (Emn) and claimed their own glory as they conquer different states (Colonies). Where was i in all this turmoil? in PY :p , i do not want to cross blades with emn while everyone is ganging up on them. I do have my friends in there too. Maybe also a sense of "honor" yes but im talking bullshit , bec. honor in a game is lolz. Anyway i dont like hitting a man when they're pinned down.

When CW was ending, CDL got a colony. Emn still had 3 other colonies. But their lame CW "Strategist" ordered to attack CDLwith the full force of emn. What a dumb decision for the sake of hate? he hated me that much to sacrifice face and 3 colonies just so they can wipe out my factions name off the map. The sad thing is i wasnt even in CW, my info might be wrong but i heard this from a member, that some "tea" ordered to go all out on CDL *insert rolleyes emoticon here*

Anyway congratulations to all the colony holders and cheers! the warring states era starts here~!

-Click the image for a larger view-
*Image Property: Ringo of sGE forum*


I was doing a few T3's a while ago, i bought 20pcs at 8.4m and here's a list on my erm earnings..

2 Diegos lvl 82, 1 Gavin lvl 71. Drop manual on, earnings:
T3 #1 - 996,425
T3 #2 - 855,400
T3 #3 - 1,008,00
T3 #4 - 1,144,500
T3 #5 - 1,097,750
T3 #6 - 1,188,224
T3 #7 - 823,600
T3 #8 - 1,173,625 - Sasha control ring (2m)
T3 #9 - 892,050

I gained over the money i spent and i still have 11pcs remaining, freaking awesome!

IRL Shiet
So it was PURE BOREDOM WEEK! seriously, 2 weeks ago the only thing i can remember is that we didnt have classes during friday and that we had the lame College Night (Acquaintance party)w/c i didnt go to bec. i dont want to spend money in something like that. I dont need to get to know more of my classmates for i already have the numbers of all the girls anyway, so ? lol..? As for seeing them in semi-formal outfits, bleh i couldnt care less.

last week was feast week of St. Augustine, FREAKIN NOTHING HAPPENING. Nothing interesting for me, nothing to do, just nothing! good thing i had my psp with me and i played Dissidia alot..

well only good thing is i got new speakers! HELL YEAH! , so here's a pic of my table:



Well till next time, thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person