Disaster

So last saturday i was in somewhat a bad mood, sadly i brought it even in-game. Anyway late that night i tried to claim my loots from the faction auction. I asked harry "can i trade you?" he said "no =D" i waited for him to trade me my loots but never got. Pissed that i am i just said "Fine Keep the Leo" then i logged out and left group chat.

Stupidly i pm'd Zal and said "i have lost respect for CDL, tell harry to put that leo up his" i guess he got angry when i said that. I cant blame him it was really harsh but i wasnt in a good mood either for jokes anyway. So i logged on my mules in CDL and removed all of them, i was real pissed with it all. I was thinking "I worked hard to get those and yet they dont want to give it to me". Later Bleu msg'd me and asked what's up, so we talked and this that. Anyway i was already talking with harry that time. In the end i went to the conclusion that i should stay away from CDL now, i just noticed everytime i stay in a faction i just keep going astray and in the end leaving. Ever since way back, i have my reasons tho. I guess i just couldnt find my place in it all. In the process destroying some of the friendships i have.

I'll stick to my own faction then and build up trust from people that will join me, im just glad Al is there to help me out normally. Well we are like black blood bros lol ever since resonance. And so starts the history of Avalanche in Rembrandt, its time to write our own names in the server! or not lol. Next CW we'll put our Guns ON!

heh being blunt and too honest at times is kinda bad :p

Anyway i got not much to say but i had fun doing the faction quests me and Al did em all haha. Sadly i solo'd Chrysalis in the joaquin one since i think i failed to kill my vlad and he wasnt able go through xD looked like he muled haha! I'll post up pictures in the end of the post.

Now im just leveling Llyse (Cath) , Hanabi (Idge) and Charice (Brunie). Llyse and Hanabi to expert and Charice to master, i just hope i can level all 3 of them ok haha. I only got a few CM's with me xD

I watched "Creepshow" (yea the oldest one the first) and its one funny old-school horror. I enjoyed watching it, 1 pitcher of water, 1 small pringles, 1 small bag of chips for a 2 hour movie xD epic haha.

A friend of mine sent a track of a song his band made, damn sounds awesome! Kinda gives off the j-rock feel and the vocals kinda sounds like urbandub lol. (that's just my oppinion XD) Band Name: Shades Of Grey and the song tittle was "If it kills me"

Ok Picture moments time!


Avalanche downing HG,
well it took longer than expected..


Avalanche downing Chrysalis
never thought i would solo him haha sorry again Al lawlz


Edited pic while doing the ST mission.
Yes i was having alot of fun HG'n mobs xD


Afer getting lvl 52 faction, we decided to go sparta
on the joaquin barrier defence mission. Well we didnt die...
We didnt win either lulz.


Colony war result from Ringo's CW Report.
Well looks like Emn lost their 2 colonies, LC and VQ gained +1 to theirs.
Well Yz said the attendance that time was crappy.
Ah well better luck next time guys, as for me i'll try CW next sunday.
I'll see how Avalanche fares (not that we can do much anyway)

Faction Window

The white lion who defected from its origin...Avalanche
(yep i made that up, in like 1min lol'd)

Emo Proffy!

Emo profile is emoooo lawl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person