Gone out

Well a few days back (about a week) i had my isp (internet) connection going loco on me so i was on forced hiatus from my online activities. Well not saying that it was bad or anything, just kinda sucky i couldnt play GE or chat with my friends.

Alot of stuff has happened here and there but i missed it so fail hehe. Anyway an epic typhoon hit the Phils, good thing it didnt flood that high here in our area but other parts of the country got flooded like hell o.o , im not really updated with the death tolls/other info and the likes since i dont really erm.. listen to the news. All i can say is that from what i saw, was an epic flood. Some cities were turned into huge-ass swimming pools lawl.

Hmm i cant remember much from last week aside from we didnt have classes during Friday and we had that fire drill during Wednesday (last week) oh and i felt real sick last thursday i just went home early, couldnt stomach to stay up to 6pm at my school ._. *sigh* another +1 for my absents.

It started raining hard last saturday, my PE teacher was crazy enough to still hold classes just to give us a test -.-. So i was mind fucked during the test since she hardly, ok wait. She NEVER teaches anything lol and i was looking at my test paper with a blank stare O.O . "Ok so wtf man? i'll just go answer the fucking essay parts"

Gah! oh well, since i wanted to play GE badly last Tuesday i spent the day at my friends lan shop. I just brought my external HD so i can play GE since they didnt have GE in tharr D:

I played dota again! yar, was real fun playing with those guys again hehe random lulz and craziness hehe.

GE update.. hmm hmmm, well Llyse is lvl 9 veteran at 60% , Hanabi is Level 7 at 90% . At the moment im just training those 2, Charice is still lvl 2 expert but on 85% i think. Leveling is slow :\

Also lately GM Xanxus is getting in-game alot lawl. I guess its to take peoples minds off the recent hack shit storm. But meh, they should've done that long ago. I quote from a friend "maybe they're noticing the population of GE is going down fast" haha i lol'd. Might be true, after that hack shit storm expect alot of people quitting...

The forum is kinda dull as usual its near death or so i guess. As for my faction recruitment thread its getting spammed fast...

Well there's something that caught my eye though, a good samaritan giving away free characters. Yeah no fucking joke, some guy named Chaos Sambaba. Made a thread on giving away characters to families around level 20's and below. The interesting part is... he reserved 3 claudes and musks (experts even O.o) for the sake of MY FACTION MEMBERS and im like o.o woah... of all the noobie factions in rambutt , srsly why mine eh?

I got a feeling i know this person, my hunch is its Vallance but haha people are saying it dosent fit him. Although idk xD , it could be Sid's mule (maybe?) but idk too lalz

So my DFL(s) got their expert(s) (though i think sweetalk hasnt gotten his yet bec. he hazu no merc lawl) , Al's fam level gained a +1 lawl

Oh and hmm we recruited a new member so now the fac is around 12 people, haha long way to go~~

I guess that's pretty much it for GE i cant really say much its been kinda just park and afk for me. I havent even gone to raids lol Arsene/TA/PY/ST @_@

==========

On another note! i just remembered, i watched Kamen Rider Decade haha

man that show was fucking awesome haha, DiEnd is win. He can go "fuck you i have a pistol lul" and that talking belt/pitstol is awsm :D "Final Form Ride, K-k-kuga" XD

here's the final form rides and final attacks :3




There's some appearances from older rider series like Black / RX so its interesting and he can change himself, to Kuga/Kiva/Ryuki/Hibiki/Faiz/Agito/Blade/Kabuto.

I might watch Faiz or Kabuto when i feel like it lawl, HYPER CLOCK UP!

======

My post wont be completed w/out a random pic :3

Some pics from heRO haha!



lulz i r pedobear on MUSOUUUUU mode
oh and that's emmy's char lawl


well that just wraps it up i think till next post :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person