Birth of the White Tiger

Well harro my readers, recently [if you know me in-game] i have been inactive for the past 2 weeks [or more?]. Since pail aint around anymore im left to grind my lame chars myself and since i was doing "project tofu". Darjeeling(alt+0163) is an old account of Sinacy/Magic Spaceman [of sGE forums], he left it in my care when he got bored of the game. Its a low level family with just 1 veteran bai hu and angel buffs. With that i grinded him from expert to master in a couple of weeks, i was inactive in Teroh because of that. Well to make a short story shorter, i mastered him and randomly duel'd people who had highier family levels than darjeeling.

Here's a video:


First of all i mentioned the fams in the end of the credits not to insult them but to just mention them. They did take part in it so they should be tharr :3

I had some more duel vids that i wasnt able to save a replay D: so yea.. After being merced over Bai hu was named after the legendary bum (rofl) Winchesterx. He imbaaaaaaa!

Anyway i'll just end this post here, since i now know how to use sony vegas [creds to Rene/AngryNerds for teaching my some neat tricks btw] i'll be making better vids from now on hurr! provided i can record shit alot :D

and please watch Rene's new videos:
Gracielo - Hope of A Warrior


AngryTrooper in Invasion Event


That's all for now, sorry not much~ I'll think of misc. interesting topics for people to ponder upon and read :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person