Bored...


Hehe Recently been kinda boring really,
dunno why. But it feels just like that
tho it was fun having alot of pvp runs
with Mark (stromsriders). I dunno maybe
im getting bored of the game?

Meh i guess but i dunno, well a certain
someone still prefers not going to rembrandt.
With all the people around quitting and all also
everyone on group chat like dead bodies all so
boring.....

Maybe if mark didnt go and pvp and go to
Superfights with me i would've just rotted there.
Lol well anyway im thinking i should take a lil break
from the game but still i dunno. A break like i go afk
the whole day turn of my monitor and go stroll arround
the neighborhood. But meh with this heatwave, a stroll
is death =o=

I guess if i have good weather i should go =\ , *sigh*
i just remembered enrollment, i still havent fixed my shit yet.
Need to go do this that crap i guess, the days running so fast
and the games turning boring every now and then. I've been
feeling kinda sick lately due to the heat. Head all dizzy and
sometimes my view goes blurry (maybe bec. of lack of sleep?)
Ah well couldnt care less or anything, just go and live with it.

Well my family level went up by 1,so now its 28+3. Maybe
bec. Toyoman lvl'd 1 lvl, he's expert level 6 now, im about almost
the finish line hehe. I cant wait to get a master =) 4 more level of grinding...

Been kinda un-inspired too, i try to open photoshop but fail.
Results to nothing but me closing the program again, i dunno whats
happening or what's up, heh. Ah well i'll get to making screenies
or sigs sometime again, i guess its just not the time for it.

Oh and sGE forum still running slow...

I'll end it with this its only 3:13am i just woke up from a short nap.
Dunno what to do in-game so boring, no one to talk to also. Lately
its just chat wif me and harry (Yanagiba) , haiz i need to find something
new or thrilling or maybe its bec. i lost track/stopped doing my normal routine?

Tomorrow i'll attend TA for CDL if the guys are a no-show and i'll go
to the super fights even with a CM on, its ok to waste x2 exp rather than
get bored of the game fast....

i wonder what happened to Roy , he's kinda off lately =\ , so -1 to people
i normally talk too aswell. Andy is MIA bec. of his quitting thing and sid is,
well he's not on.

till then people :D i go keel some gundams in meh psp lulz!
oh and maybe read some pronz ^,..,^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person