Tough Week

==========================================

Haha it's been a while since i blog, i stopped when i forgot my old account.

Well it was a though week for me and my fam, went through a few (oh ok maybe alot) of drama the past days. But all i can say its worth i guess. (well not saying the drama was good, just saying realized something better out of it all)

So just a small recap on what happened in rambutt the few days,

*Got Flintlock
*Pwnt in Py
*Dramaaaaaaaaa
*Got a few lowbies to 80 (time put some e84's =\)
*Recieved a few freebies
*Got stripped off my rented imbal stuff (i will miss you imbal shet lulz)


==========================================

So me and sid had a few drama and stuff, i guess i turn the tables of peer pressure and i let what i see in my peers presure me. Well i know its bad and all but hehe my pride and my irl stuff mixing makes my head kinda burst (not to mention this fucking heatwave ph is experiencing, i fucking have random rashes or something growing out of meh skeeeeen -.-)

Well im grateful for having a dude like sid be arround to help me and such, i guess there's justa part of me that envies his eq and such bec. i can never reach it. (yea lol even through raiding i think or something since i cant really spend on the game at my state)

Im glad sid had the heart to sponsor me my expert stances ,
yeah im very greatful to him lawl. I never even dreamed of using expert stances since, well for one it costs real $$ to even get the growth stones needed for the stance. Second the retarded constellation symbols that costs ovar nine thousand!!!!~vis (well yes alot costs over nine thousand vis :D)

all in all i still felt "emo" and shit when i lost and stuff, i just made the person that cares big time about me (yeah more like a big bro to me) feel bad =\

Bec. ever since i got expert stances i kinda felt more competitive, but as always sid is a great wall i cant surpass. So i can just look up and try to climb it, sadly i always fail. (for those who dun get it pvp beeches!)


not that he has imba eq, but he has great skill to boot.So yea i need to match it someday


but for now this post i give as a thanks to that person, i never expected a "friend" i meet over a game would go to so much trouble to even spend / help a guy like me I mean i met alot of good people in other MMO's before and such but not like this, so im thankful to sid. I treat him as much as my closest friends. So that's why i tell him my despairs and probs, but i guess it only gives him probs xD so yea this blog i'll just tell it here since no one will noe bout this anyway (Lol like a friend of mine say "you can tell other people and after they listen they can just shrug it off, you tell a friend and they share your grief) so im better with other people knowing :3



Now i need to work my way up and get me more decent gear as i have now, its either i raid hard or buy and sell my current eq to get a better sword and rifle so i can give it all to Lime and Toyoman



*I need to update my screenshot thread in sGE forums, haiz so sian la i need to go around the new world and discover something. Since seriously the new stuff from other members are goodz


To Close my Post here is zum Femme Ele pron art! [dun fap too much, okie?]


==========================================


Time: 5:14 Am || Status: Fucking Hungry || Listening To: Flower by: Back-on
Currently: In IoF boosting lowbies =.=

==========================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person