Fuck PLDT!


Yea so yesterday i activated a CM.
As usual i get my "curse" and get dc'd
alot and fucked good by my router.
I dunno why tho this kind of shit always
happens when i have a fucking Manual
or Ancient Shelter pass on. But normally
when i dont i wake up see alive chars (or dead)
not dc'd, so yeah FUCK YOU PLDT, PUTANGINA NYO!

So it ended up me not playing the whole day
just bec. my router is fucked up and/or pldt sux bad
srsly ah, my normal 150kb download speed (yea i dL 100mb for like 30mins or less)
was reduced to a wtfbbq 10kb per sec. LIKE HELL?
AM I ON FUCKING DIAL-UP? LOL? *sigh* well anyway..

Moving on, past days we had a GoL raid,
funny thing is we didnt have anyone to "dps"
i mean none of the high tier guys from symbols
or our faction, but it was fun tho bec. i expected
we'd down Einwind long but hehe was fast.

Here's some pics:

Yep That AoE hurt like hell ~.~


But yeah we were able to down it :3 (tho my romina was vet , she was pure resser)
Since my fighter can dps, ya , but i'd rather help those
that can dps better =)


No ELB or LN's but heck its ok, Triesha won the loots.
Funny thing is he was using a Baron (on rapiere) and a musk.
He out dps'd ELES! on daemon bra! LOL!
I heard he out dps'd Geo in one GoL aswell.
You Rock Alan! :D hehe

Moving on~
Remember i said i was boosting my lowbies?
well here's a pic of em, i used calyce on a pioneer
level 80 bow to boost Sid(soho) and Kat(femme scout)
Named after my 2 Friends Sigeric and DAnemone :3
*As for calyce, reffer to MTG, she's a black plansewalker
Here it is:
"A Tale of Two Healers"


So Yesterday, well i was having a sucky net connection.
But there was this one dude in the forum that asked
help to gather hero seals. In order to get selva
so i offered my help since i frequent PY.
Good enough some of my facmates offered to help me aswell :3
*ofcos, to drive off ebil reds, lulz. Well i can only handle so much =.=*
here's a pic of a mission accomplished..

Hehe Verdicts was so happy to get the seals, was nice helping him.

People that went:
Sid (Sigeric)
Me
Verdicts (the one we helped)
Mark (StormsRiders)
Elinis (EternalBliss)
Phang (gracielogracielo)

To end my post here's a random "unfunny" pic i made =o= (click to view full size)
*ofcos you'd only laff if yer a GE player, but even if ya are and ya didnt, ya i fail*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person