Fridays!

Oh lawld today was funneh and coolz :o , Ofcourse started out at 7:30am. I thought we had class but we had a mass instead so no classes for Psych 101. Then after the mass we had some orientation crap about this that and about speaking in english in subjects that use it and in campus ._. they call it "i speak!" campaign. If you'd listen you can say it sounds like "ice pick" |:3

So we kinda played around with it saying random shat bout it, then we had Theo class under bro. jonas haha he's a cool dude. Since the room was locked he took the class in the canteen and taught there, was funny since we were like the only ones occupying the canteen hehe. He then asked us to get paper and write down the 12 sons of Jacob and boom he told us "now write it down your notebook and put your name on that sheet of paper. That will be your assignment and quiz for today" like hell lulz Free 100% in a quiz! lawl XD +respect lol!

After that we played DOTA, hehe yea i dunno if i still had any dota skeelz on me but i tried. First game i used clockwork goblin out of a -random pick and damn! i sucked bad =\ , Yea its liek epic lulzorz. Next Game i said i'd make up for being lame and used one of my specialties ^^, Mr. Lucy~ the doom bringer.





Ooooh yes i was smiling like him the whole time :)

Not to mention the enemies were - Twin Headed Dragon, Earthshaker and Tinker. I took mid lane against tinker, after lvl 5 - Eliminated. Earthshaker replaced him and when he got to lvl 5 - Eliminated, after that i went around the map and kinda fucked em a few times (yes in teh arse :3) They quit half of the game with these levels: Tinker - 14, Shaker - 12, Dragon - 15. While our team was Doom - 18, RougeKnight - 16, StormSpirit - 15, oh and yes i hao lian inside myself for stopping em from farming in lanes and getting lvl gap lulz.

Next game was cut short bec. i had to rush to my classes, same for Aerol (my ally and classmate) so we had to quit and jet. After eating wapanese food in the canteen and buying banana bread (lulz?) i went to accounting 101 and he went to comp prog 101. Oh and i was real happy lol. We had a quiz on accounting and im liek teh only one that passed (no joke lol you guys can ask the proffy yourself lul) 24/31 = 84% . So i had epic winz and epic desuz (ok maybe not desuz) with that i was more interested in the subject. Haha like i said, i've come to get a liking to the subject, aye!

Hmm what else eh? Well i'll talk about the drama last night (oh gawd i nevar run out of em ._.)

First thing first, since i bet that fug will reveal what i did anyway so here it is. Straightener family is dead, but *tooooot* is not. Yes people i changed names, but!, but~ i was on the verge of qutting, then i remembered i still had debts in-game to pay and so i continued to play. Then here comes hamster man (sGE Iah staff) sending me a happy code worth of 35k Gp and so i changed names and bought the costumes i always wanted since way bac :) -Dignite Costume for my muskie and Beachwear for Fighter. Bought a few random stuff out of the leftovers and just something to help me level by.

To those i deleted, sorry im keeping a low profile for now. I'll add you all back when i feel like it since im still 50-50 if i want to continue to play or not.

Also im bidding my goodbyes from GE forum, time for me to just afk my babies and go on with what's happening IRL. Since im really enjoying life more now, rather than the game. But like they say addictions are hard to avoid and so i'll slowly let it die down. Also we have an "inuman" tomorrow LOL! i wanz sisig beeeech!

Ok here's the drama: Last night i raged at Kaze (Kazehara, used to be AngelicButterfly) i told him off since its really pissing me off. Here's the deal, you have a real rich kid.. oh wait let me rephrase that. A kid with uber rich parents that he can just spend or loose 300 sgd so easily and couldnt care less? ok maybe he cared but its like nothing to him and he was even able to buy GP afterwards. What im trying to say is so we have a "spender" type of player here, ok i dont have problems with that. You pay to win, sure thing no prob. But what pisses me off is he goes around saying "im nubcake lol" and whenever i say something that proves im weak he goes copy the same shit. Since i was saying i wasted my Ancient Shelter bec. my team dies in there even with my scout on heal. Then he enters saying "oh i die there too even when my scout is on heal" , yea right that just blows my tops. He gives away 32 ar weapons or uses them and gives away expert chars like nothing and he goes around saying he's as nub as me and shit. Thanks for shoving it to my face :) i know i dont spend but dont go fucking my face just bec. you can.

Then he said "Wtf is wrong with you?" and i reply the same + my reasoning. Then he says "i joke around with yana and the guys but they dont react like this" . Orly? its just yana pm's it to me, but i guess CDL values spenders more :) since he was there and he didnt even react. Here is where #2 enters, so kaze left group chat and shet i was chatting with Seng (SiansationS)and Harry (Yanagiba) and thing is they were already in arsene raid and didnt even ask me to join. Oh so fun, then harry says "its just we didnt want you and kaze to fight here" LOL WUT? so what if i go there? its bec. he wont join the raid if im in there. What loose yer imba guy? lol nvm i just figured out the value of this game yet again.

Equip>$$$>What Faction can benefit from you>Personality

Then they say its not about equip and shet and this that. Oh goodie i couldnt care less now, so CDL just failed me. With that im going to go like Pie, i'll live off solo.

During a breakdown no one to help you that's where all the true colors of the people you know will unveil. I asked a certain someone if i can join her faction since i kinda needed the support and stuff if ever (no im not borrowing vis or equip or any of that shit) but never got a reply.

This time i will apply to myself what my professor told me. "Be smart, Wise men learn from their experiences but wiser men learn from other's experience" time for me to put my guns off and lay low and learn from other people instead of spearheading into things i cant handle or just get problems.

Its better that way i guess a silent life lulz , so for now just afk'n the main man in Bahama swamp of peril (solo) with manual on since i cant afk him in underground solo bec. of the gunner mob (those fucks have +penetration i think fuck) so just peril. Since i want to try to master the dude.

oh and i left the group chat, i want to lay low keep my name more hidden and private even tho i dont have anyone to chat with. Well not like the group chat is active anyway.

With this i end my post with another pic as always:
-YES LULZ! xzbit is win so for nao he is main dawg in zee blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person