What's Been happening lately?

So i went left4dead on my blog xD haha , so what's been happening lately?

Just to continue that last post:

Life:
||July 14-17 ||
Tuesday-Thursday: was kinda like any other days tho D: and was boring lulz but the win part is the afterclass thing :3, i get to walk someone home for the whole 4 days. One of the days it was raining hard and lol 1 pair under one umbrella haha. You getz wot i mean mah negga? :3

Even tho i got home one time real soaking wet. I wuz really happeh liek hell lawl! oh nom nom :)

Friday CWOTS (Nstp) , we went on with the feeding program , etc ,etc. Ok so it wasnt that grand. It was nice to see happy looks on those little fuggers faces lol. All in all we had a great time with it, also since it was near my house i was able to just walk home :3

July 18: Went to the PH community gathering (GE-related) and man was it an epic trip! I met alot of good people and i learned how to travel to that place xD (go to)

I rode Bus from Alabang to Cubao Farmers, was kinda a long trip about 1 hour or so i guess. Then i arrived at Farmers i was kinda 'sotong' (blurr lol) since im at a loss haha. I had to ask around where is "Gateway" since Presea told me to ride the LrtII inside gateway mall.

Upon arriving there got my "card" to enter the place and rode the lrt. Was nice ya and kinda fast, i was in Anonas in no more than 5mins or so. After that i went down the station and met Richard (Reimaru/Blacksword) and Anne (Presea/DeSanggria). We got to "Phooze" cafe and i met Desmond (Desmond/Panfilicious) and Chii (Miyu/Patronum), also "GM Boss" (a.k.a Nico, a.k.a. Stiles lol). Hmm also GM Persona (i think his name was alex) and Nate, Santoss, Eldeonrose, Fiksdotter (tho i dun think i introduced myself to fiks haha). Oh! and Welling! hahaha he was cool dude, taught me a few stuff and this that. Man he's one kewl duud haha, as they call him the "G.O.A.T." lulz

So we had the pvp tourney, with a twist @_@. Its a team of 2 with 1 account, one guy controls the mouse and the other controls the keyboard. Me and desmond teamed up, our first was a wiz-ele-scout lineup (btw we cant talk during the battle), we wont our first battle! hellz yas. Was against a similar team with wiz-ele-scout. We had good synergy (i think :O) but sadly we lost on the next battle bec. we decided to use a fighter D: (ungh me and my big mouth. I thought a sword x shield fighter would pwn D: i guess i was too used to siddy's Queensword ._.)

oh well we still got 3rd place price anyway, got 30abs searches! Fug yea! Next up were the trivias, guess the pose and who's that monster. i got a few abs in em too. I went home with about 100pcs abs in my adelina search xD was nice yar. Also was able to play in an i-cafe foooo freeeeee. hehe

then after that we all ate in jolibee lulz and had dinner wif alot of lulz o.o , oh not to mention the epic death note. Also teh gey pics of certain people who i'll censor zee names for erm i dunno wat reason! haha

So back to school life :o (21-24)

Tuesday: not much like the normal but i was more to myself i guess i didnt want the company that time. Since the peeps in school i mean well uh its like. They're my friends but i dont consider them as my "tropa" lol, they're just my friends in there but "meh" lol


Wed: i took the day off and just sparta'd through the day since i didnt have a net connection, was pissed real bad.

Thursday: Got home late, so ungh... and yet was happeh at the same time. The prelim exam on comp101 is a fucking brain fucker -.- . Seriously... i wanted to kill my professor. It was great since we had a report that someone in my school had A(H1N1) and bec. of DEP-ED law the school will be closed for 10 days for quarantine and cleaning. (same for the students, to be advised to stay at home so as not to spread the virus) Its win also since my dad just bought a new router! now he dosent have to take away my connection so he can check his mail. So yeah epic win for moi, also when i got home i found out im Corazon Del Leon Deputy Faction Leader. Oh yas~!

hur hur >:3

Friday: hmm whole day pc baby, yes im such a nerd/fag/wtvr lawlz XD

Saturday whole day + sunday morning-afternoon: my gawd we were in batangas D: , random dad is random. He just said "lets go to batangas" and so we stayed at one Hotel&Resort in batangas "matangad na kahoy" area. Was a nice place but im not into shet like that. Im more to just play pc at home or go to friend's place ._.

Im so opposite of how my fam thinks =o= , they're into family quality time and all that shat. Im more of the "oh imma go solo play shet or go outside for random lulz by myself" D: oh well no fam is perfect anyway im teh "mysterious link" hahahah! jokes.

So im just happy i got home now and typing this buttload of crap for some random guy to read.

About GE? hmm i can only remember a nice raid, since arsene and TA is like normal.

CDL's First Successful Garim attempt :) im so proud of joo guys :3
Picture 1 || Picture 2

Lastly, i was able to complete "Unlimited Ress Works" thanks to Sid (Sigeric) and Harry (Yanagiba) for helping me with the romina (Sid) and getting saggi (Harry) with that all for me to do is to train "Saber" to master (same for Scout and Rio) so i can have a master team of unlimited ress works



I am the flesh and bone of my cause
Iron is my body, and music is my heart.
I have survived countless battlefields Alive,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with death on the hill of bodies.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
Perhaps this cause is nothing but a failure itself.


Haha! nothing just random , here's the original version underneath:

" My body is made of swords.
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
"

oh wellz i haz too much tiem nao H1n1 scare is made of epic and win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person