Alive!

Normally you play a game for a reason, may it be to find out it's story, have fun beating something, the thrill/adrenaline it gives and all other reasons. An MMO player can have alot of reasons to play that MMO he plays, some stay for the friendship/company of people across the globe. Some just play for the beauty that the game gives, others play to be competitive.



Yesterday in such a long time in Granado Espada i felt "alive", i was always a person that likes fights (not irl but that's ok too given my enemy is asking for it). I love playing beat-em-up games, fighting and mecha fighters. Yesterday like every sunday Granado Espada holds what we call a "Colony war". It is where warring factions fight each other to take hold of "colonies". After a war a colony gives certain benefits to its holders, such as +health bonus, Daily raids, drop rate / experience rate buffs. I joined a faction that was against almost all odds, fighting the three biggest names in the server of rembrandt.

I know most of my friends would ask me, "Why join them maki?". I have friends in warring factions too, for one Superiority (Yz), Aki (Omdoria), Thanh (RoyalForever), Lloyd (Lloydworth) and alot more. I think friendships shouldnt crumble under things like these, it is part of the game and it should be enjoyed (Player Kill mode of colony war). Im glad my friends arent the emo type that would go *delete from friend list~* on me.



Last night was great! I enjoyed CW to the best. The thing about Colony war is the mass pk, its forced pvp to protect and defend yourselves and your areas. My faction was targeting colonies that were under Eminence, the start was abit blurr to me since i just got back to the CW scene. But i slowly got the hang of it and saved my warps fast and deleted those that arent that far from the waypoints/towns.

The start of the CW was fast, we took out some colonies and waited for orders. We did alot of "road marching" bec. the enemy knew that we'd go for their colonies so they switched colony possessions with their ally. Anyway it was an "epic" 2 hour battle we had alot of ups and downs, some people didnt show up for CW and other shetty stuff. But the main thing was i enjoyed playing GE again! I felt Alive that 2 hours. Yes that might sound real nerdy to say that i felt "alive" in a game but seriously it was awesome.

I went pew pew and boom on alot of people. I guess the most epic was the last 30mins when epic action was pulled. Sadly i learned that my musk aint so good for a sea-of-red mission. With that i changed my team to Kou and Toyoman, since MMA and HG both has AoE's with stun and high dmg mods.

Im looking forward to next week's colony war. I hope my that one of my idols Oey returns, i wish to CW with him even just one time :). It was a good war VQ! with that the ~?~ family sets foot forward inside the house of the "Rebels" of Rembrandt.


Onward to uncertain victory! ~lol


Fight and pierce through, drill the heavens with your bread! :D [haha this line is only for my crackspada friends]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person