The Music of Now: Thousand Foot Krutch

Yoh Readers,
My next "music of now" features a rock band i recently heard. Yep, Thousand Foot Krutch.
Wikipedia info: [Link]

Their track "phenomenon" blew me away and got me into looking for more music from them. I heard it from a dota MV/Machinima in youtube. If you're looking for a good/nice metal/rock band i recommend this band :D (or if you liked the crackspada vid's first song lol...)

I'll post it in my upload blog The Hub so you all can DL.







Phenomenon [With lyrics!] by Thousand Foot Krutch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person