Back in Action

Im somewhat playing GE again under a new name, i tried to continue with the current account im using but i just missed my old one so much. I left my account in the care of a good female friend of mine, she met alot of people and such so i just let her login from time to time when she misses the game.



Teroh Barracks


I went back to the game a few times with teroh (yeah). But i couldnt see/feel the flare in GE anymore. Something was missing so i tried playing other games like League of legends (i enjoyed this so much) and Heroes of Newerth (i was already an old player of it anyway). Plus with the shitty drama that happened around and school probs going down i somewhat lost the interest in GE.

Why? GE is full of drama, it adds more to my problems lol. But now im back after talking to Yuuka and getting my account back. She didnt mind since she's rather busy with her own thing at the moment. So now im under a new family name, although i'd love to rename it to straightener when i do get GP again (free or whatever, i dont mind spending. I got shitton of moola like a boss atm).

So here it is:


Lunetia Barracks


She based the name off a band i intro'd her to, guess she liked it that much lol.

So yeah im back to semi-playing GE, feel free to msg me under my new alias for anything. Although sometimes its not me online (if you're able to notice it) esp if "its" (the account) just afk in auch WATCHING YOU FAP.

I tried to do some solo raids with this account before they(some raids) got phased-out (by that i mean the requirements were changed):
Vergo - Triple Musk all the way
Raff - Triple Musk all the way
Uraeus - Dual Musk + Emilia
Undertaker - Fighter + Calyce + Scout
Chaos Req BH - Dual Musk + Emilia
Bahama BH - Random + Random + Emilia

and some other raids i cant remember, lol!

oh and i made some vids:


I miss my old CW days, too bad this acc is so outdated in equip. Plus theres nothing to war anyway. From what yuuka told me everyone lunatique wars backs out (the factions on-par ofcourse)



This is me trolling people in gehenna.

To those that always follows my blog, thanks (friend or foe). Im glad i got some random people reading my rants and raves.

I'll try make interesting posts related to sea granado espada. The forum is rather slow (like this summer). Ah well, till next time readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person