Good bye

Time Flies Everything Goes

Last night i had a problem with 1 member in EMN he was part of the "High End" or top quality squad in EMN's ranks. He dissed me for dying from a pk'er in a raid, it was just a vet of mine that died. But he still dissed me, the problem is. Why diss people and have to broadcast it in faction chat?

"Straight so pro die from tenrou"

so yes i go try help them and they BS me? , then they discuss about it in faction. Jenheart gives her "speech" about "i dont care whoever you are or how strong you are but remember about attitude" lol she goes on about it just bec. i told sid the guy dissed me lawl. So wich comes to tha conclusion why people only go and "show their care" for me is bec. they know sid is affected lawl.

Anyway, i chat with sid earlier. We got into a big fight and shit but i dont give a damn now, i wonder why he need to lie to me, and it was a simple matter actually. He said he got the items from me last night, i logged in today at 10am with them still in tact. Then i log off eat lunch/brunch to see i was dc'd. I log in say my account is being used, then Roy (souken) msg's me and says he was using it. Then i asked him "did you get the Sword, pistols and the scout armor just now" , he replies "yes i returned them just now" , so someone told me a lie but then i tell him that he said "i passed it last night with the help of jenheart in auch.My last spawn point wasnt even auch, so i told him why he needs to lie. He says i dont and i dont need to lie. Then he shove to my face "its my items i have right to do whatever i want with them". i only ask and he rage.

then he says this:


"do i owe my life to you" , drag me to emn a faction that is high end, tell me its ok i dont spend, tell me dont mind the random bs by other people. So i just go and endure every bs people throw at me?

Atleast in CDL i was respected and everyone did respect each other, being high end. That's the fail of it, people loose sight of attitude, think they're up so high they can fuck anyone lower than them.

So i left the faction, then i hear brandon tell me that people in EMN barking behind my back. They say i scammed (oh let me rephrase) "A serpent rifle sid owns went missing and then i leave the faction" oh my~! i iz scammer! OH MAI GOD! RUN FO YO LIVES I SCAM ITAMZ NOOO!

Im glad a few still believe in me, but im pissed on what Fanatico told Rend "you dont know our culture" LOL? DONT EVER FUCKING THROW THE SCAMMER LOOK/CULTURE OF PINOY GAMERS AT MY FACE PLEASE. Im not like the normal bastards that go on , gets items scams shit and robs and steals.

I DONT NEED THOSE FUCKING ITEMS, if i wanted i could've ran with the +7 Queen sword 30dmg 2ar, the +6 BDR 31dmg 3ar, +6 ERS 3dr and all those other shit. BUT WHERE ARE THEY? ITS WITHT THE GUY ThAT OWNS THEM

So this is my message to you guys in Emn, thanks for the time and sadly you just let me down. I thought that you people are different, but i guess you guys are bark as loud as your bite =)

But dont worry i wont go reaveal info, etc etc and shit on you guys since im not that low. But i bet someone in your faction would love to get some dirt on me right? ^^ too bad liao i quit the game so you can go suck chao chii bye. You know who you are, yes im pertaining to you "mr. intel" bec. i bet yer reading this right now. If not good luck finding this and i hope you read it. Bec. you can kiss my ass you fucker.

Oh and to LC if you're looking for the guy that scammed your member worth of (cant remember how many 70kgp that was but the one that got scammed with alot of gp) he's in that faction =) good luck and happy hunting boys and girls. To give you a tip its "mr. intel" that did it *winks*



OK? PUT YO GUNS ON!

its time to stop this madness, time for me to lay back and troll. In-game and in the forum :)

1 comments:

Unknown June 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

wtf maki yer quitting GE? wtf is this shat? D;

sorreh fer butting mah ass..i knoe it's not mah bsns, but man...wtf??? i got this wtf expression reading yer webbie.

i really dunno teh teh entire pix of what happened to yah thar, but i jux feel sad another decent gamer go bye on great game jux coz some ppl ruin it fer them. T_T

dun wanna pass judgment on teh others, but i'm kinda liek shaking mah head on zis. i thought that fac wuz diff coz i knoe some real gud ppl thar, but i dunno. i really dunno nao.

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person