Sunday Blues

Oh gawd, its not yet monday and havin zee bluuueees. Last night i forgot to mention in my last post. My dad went atomic crazy on me fer transferin univ ._.

Hayz sian, anyway today got some dramu. Had dramu wif sid, about small misunderstandings and stuff but i dunno. Im just not into the faction now. After all what i see, esp the new stuff. I remember Seng (SiansatioNs) saying "Oh wow the new Home Premium Buff can make you to master in no time" yea since its 30 days "AT" and exp up. But quick question readers, do i have the fucking money to get that? , yes/no? Ofcourse no lulz!

I HAVENT EVEN FUCKING PAID ANDY'S RIO YET! and i dunno how he's feeling bout it ._. he's trying to hold back in asking me <.< and i noe he needs the moola. *sigh* man....

Anyway, since no one wants to go raid with me like yesterday. Yes YESTERDAY i called people "Hey anyone wanna go Arsene raid with me?" for like x5 in faction in different timings =) and never got a reply. Oh so much for faction lurv right? , yes bec. im not imbal right? har har har!

So i went with SilverRise, they adopted meeez to their Arsene raiding :3. Oh i won the dps too, but we all couldnt have finished it all w/out the work of everyone!

JusticeForce = Our Epic Tanker
Tirfing, Marisse, Vispades = Teh Mega Resserz lulz!
Aristotles, Me, foxhy = DPs guys lol'd (but aris can tank goodz too :O

The raid loots won were:
x3 lvl 100 chips
x1 El Moonstone rod
x1 Grim-wright (Rapier)
x1 Veteran Chip
x1 Green Arsene Ticket
x1 Key to chest (forgot exact name)
x1 Elite Rescue Suit Recipe

i just took 2 chips and gave all to Aris for him to distro to everyone =)

Was hard, i used about 6 SC's, 3 hirin amps and a few TF's. But it was worth, met new friends and people :D also a group that i can go with for this raiding.

Here's Teh Pics we took during the distro:






we just finished the raid and now im afk'n Ery, Weiss and Kat in VF. In hopes to lvl 100 Weiss , lvl 90 kat, lvl 25 ery's giga blaster stance :) i just make this post since nothing much to do, i dun noe if i should go to CW.. So CB really, i tried to bid for an armor in the auction i really needed it. But i got out bid by everyone ._. their reason is that they need it too <.< ... Going to raids haiz kinda i dunno, GoF thing with Rend/Sigeric/Jenheart never happened, Farming TA with our group Never happened and Going for arsene with them never happened. So much for planning, last week i just wanted to go before i focus on studies. But meh, as far as i see i dunno... I might just afk alot and let emn kick me out on their own. Im kinda loosing faith in it all, i dont mind going back to a noobie with nothing really. So what if im imbal with my rentals? i had my fun, AS dosent CW same for LC. No Fun in CW, people say "wait for master scroll they come back to CW scene" right. Wait for something i cant afford, yes game is all about money. Fuck it all ya? haiz.. since when did i start to reach high? Irl i only want to be normal and simple, but here i reach so high for i dunno what reason i remember its my competitive side regarding pvp and stuff i guess. Haiz i made alot of friends and enemies, i wonder if i stayed in CDL if people that knew me would still noe me? and those that hated me would be the same? i guess a 50-50 for both.

Ah well i had my fun i guess, time to just go with the flow and just see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person