Time for IRL mah boi!

i have decided to try and stop GE, after past events that happened. Its all about drama and shit i dunt wanna say, i feel that this game is getting to me too much imo. Like what Gwen said all the pressure and shit building up. I feel the same, this is too much imo. With this the straightener family bids a good-bye to Granado Espada (for the time being) i decided that i'd rather be a nub cake that people (most of them) respect than a guy in an Elite faction being the "happy" person and get treated like a joker to be laughed at and ignored at times when asking for help or whatever.

Its really a twist recently, instead of me having probs at school and being lonely there, im having probs at home and being troubled by something i SHOULD BE ENJOYING. ITS A GAME FOR CHIRST'S SAKE! I SHOULD BE HAVING FUN! (like a certain person that has "havingfun" in his familyname)

To those that i have debts too (Arcy-jie(Arconis), Willy (StGabriel), Andy (Gatorr) i promise i will do all in my power to try to pay all of you, Arcy and Willy. When i get my free GP from dotz event i pay you. Andy im getting my money from my mom either this weekend or next week so i'll just top up the gp in your account directly.

A Semi good-bye screenshot from shots taken a few days ago:



LOL WUT? F4? lawl ._.


erm so how do joo say camwhorinz if in a game? :o


For people's info an enchantress can mean a "witch" aswell but it sounds bettar :D





ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Get full expert team with all on expert stances

....


EPIC FAIL


Yea you get em alright, then shit happens and you turn innactive




New Userbar i made, simple and shet only

Still lurv CDL! im proud to have been part of the family :)



IRL:


Earlier was really funny, i kinda went with Paul from BS-IT since he hazu access to teh cooooooold (temp) comp laboratory, so we canz use teh pc's to just randomly check the interbutts.

Bec. every friday our classes (1st year students) are 1st Psych 7:30-9:00 then Theo 9:00-10:30 after that its pure break time up to 1:00pm. So during those free hours i spent my time lurking the computer laboratory checking the interbutts and playinz psp :D

FSN GAME FUCKING ROX LULZ!, well Archer's chant anyway... But nah i dont use archer, his combo list kinda suck for me. Since i iz nub, i sark at combos XD

After that we had accounting, duuuuud ._. was pure hand keel i wrote like 5 pages in my notebook back-to-back during the full 3hr time =o= after that we had NSTP (national service training prog) it was boring max at first but when the election for officers came and the one for the t-shirt design was put. MAN! was so fucking epic! i laughed hard with all of meh buds lol.

But "meh" i dun like the design of the t-shirts so ,_, im not buying lol!

man was great, i think i can enjoy my college here. Well i mean i can enjoy the college and try to strive and work hard to pass at the same time =)

Part Game related:
ah well not much to post, just finished drama "yet again" earlier. To those that know my blog and gave me their "pep talks" nothing will change my decision. The faction has alot of those kinds of people that i dont need comments comming from. Aholes that got game pixels up their heads thinking just bec. they're "strong" means they can go BS lower ranked people.

So Farewell E m i n e n c e , it was "good" while it lasted and such. I might log in from time to time but i do wish im not in the faction. Its such a drag to see everyone giving me the expresslane to pity city. I dont need people's pity or others to resolve my problems for me. I just want retarded people to go fuck off or i leave , simple, ya?

Actually to say it to all you, my readers. I bet the faction could hardly care about me really. They only care bec. they know sid will be affected alot when i leave so they try and keep me in teh faction so one of their glittering gems wont rot. Oh god so much for concern =D, tho yes ofcourse there are "some" oh wait better rephrase "someone" ( i think, but yea he talked to me out of pure concern even tho he's really quiet at times") that was and i respect him ALOT for that and i DO.

He was a good example to me ever since back then (in-game) in the time of need he didnt let me down, but sadly this faction is taking its toll on me. Im happy being a mini nub cake frm some faction than an "expensive cake" that has alot of suckers that got too much pixels up their heads.

/rage, rant, emo?, wtvr off

Now go and read encyclopedia dramatica you fuckers, if you have so much time to read my oh so emo blog :O lol!

i advice you search GIRUGAMESH :D

oh and last thing to say..... UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC YEA!

2 comments:

White Zero June 26, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

UNLIMITED
ORENJI
WORKS

STARTOOOOOO.

Okay I'm being lame, lol.

Maki June 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

UNLIMITED PRON!

haha nah its ok gwen :p

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person