A Long post for the hell of it all lulz

Yooooh people! o.o

So hmm this is a GE related post i guess and just a small

recap of what happened a few days ago...

Friday:
So i had no classes, i just did like bum all day. Since my buds had classes i didnt, so i waited for the new shet since it was maintainance. After servers got up, everyone was going "ga-ga" doing Helena and Ania Quests. I wasn't tho :o, was more focused on fixing my stat points. Here's a few "funny" stat points i did on some of my characters:






You might ask, "WTF is wrong with you?"

Well just wanted to play with the stats and see if they're effective. For one Takoyaki is still good now he deals more dmg but still has a high chance to inflict status. Irawan is faster but less dmg, but that's better imo. Same for selva, she normally ohko's wif her Finishers so i had her get a few

speed and block rate. For others just go figure :p Also a new rank has been added, the rank "Earl". So That's Knight-Viscount-Earl, Each rank has different flags (symbols?) and everytime you claim them you get alot of freebies, including a CM/AncientShelter/FM/TM and alot mooooaaarrrr!

Also the corresponding banner to each rank. Here's some shots:

Front View


Back View


..There was a new "raid instance mission" that was added, i went with factionmates to check out how it works. I wont post any info this that about the mob ar/dr , hp/def,etc , just a small tip. Dont charge in, let the tanker go in first then you fire away at the mob near him. IN the last room when you confront Louis, let only the strongest tanker go in. Bec. when he summons mobs yer all gonna get raped. Best stay near the doorway/entrance , my facmate calls "Choke point" let the fighter stand there and provoke, while you guys clear out the mob. When that's over the main tank can go in and lure Louis and kill him off. Note: he'll summon the big "4" so get ready (he summons helena aswell)

Here's a victory pic:


After doing it i tried doing the Arsene quest to recruit helna, after a few tries i got the hang of it and big woooop. I got dc'd :D , heres an epic screenie -.-


If ya cant understand it,
its my musk casting accuracy shot
but never got to fire bec.
i got dc'd ._.


After another try i was able to clear out the mission but sadly Zeia door is locked tight so... I wasnt able to proceed. So i slept, since i had PE class the next day... (Saturday) First, got up did the norm, got read y fer my subj, went to college. Sadly when i got there the proffessor for that ONE subject was not there =.= , talk about wasting time and effort. So i got home and started on my quests (In the game ofcourse and yes call me no life lawl) With Zeia Open i continued questing and was able to get Ania card after 3 Tries (yes 3rd time is always the charm). But sadly i dont have any bslots so she kinda rotted in my inventory for a while... Whole day... well after i quested her i took a nap lol. Woke , up in the afternoon and went out for a while for a walk. Got home played, Then i bumped into SkeletonLord(<-forum nick || Blackcloak in-game) and he asked me to help him with his motiv pics for his thread. Wif mai triple idge! , hell yea!

Well heres my idges with "Ms.Calyce Corner"


Went to Poison Yard superfight and sniped out ppl :3 I went in to help Vispades get hero seals (for some unknown reason again) and i watched an epic fight against LC and Millenion(well x-millenion and crew, tho no camez/winchester/bozo and yanno~). In the end there was only one left, guy named Blackaura. He's quite formidable himself, with him i took out the 4 people squad from LC. There was only one i recognized, ElfofMoonlight but lol in PY that's my area, she pwnt me in ST bec. there's not much space to move. In PY its diff in most games i play i always take advantage of the terrain and me with a super ranged rifle and killer close encounter sword? :D

After that i met Visp and foxy at town and we did random funny poses and shet, chat abuot stuff aswell~



Since everyone wasnt inviting me to Their Arsene raid and Sid went afk on me =o=, i went to tag along with CDL, i lead them on how to do it but sadly we failed. Since we only had 5 people bec. Omega got dc'd D: and i died and ofcourse first
time people are bound to make mistakes =x (kaze chiong in! wlz XD) But at the 12am mark they tried again wif teh full force of CDL and managed to finish it :D , yeah gratz! They got a blue ticket, used for Ranged Trump series. I advice they give it to harry since Pistols and Rifles/Bayonets look fugly and he needs another xbow for his calyce. So yea~!after that not much, the family bought a cow costume and a bslot (that's about 15m lawl) , thnx to arch for sellin me cheap bslot , named my Ania after a name he wanted also since i'd like it better to pair wif since i named Nar after him haha! LOL.

Here's Clarissa and Kat(on cooow costumeeee moooo)





Hmm i tried to farm T3's using my lvl 83 diegos and it was effective, i'll continue tomorrow. Since i did our Assignment in Comp101 the "Make your own house using Ms word" man my head, it shat bricks ._. Also i updated the playlist, hope its more erm... Better haha

Later got CW lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person