Hao lian?


Well i know i havent updated in a while but that's just i got some stuff im doing also so, meh. Anyway about the tittle, idk some people are thinking that my videos are for bragging or showing off. Which is not my purpose, if i wanted to brag i would've went HAHA DIE NOOB or something on them. I thought that in all the vids i've made, I make it that i dont look like im bragging in any form or degrading my enemies. Im just as strong as a normal player that cant spend on the game, nor do i raid like a madman.

Lets see; I dont TA, I dont Raid KoG, i dont raid ST/PY, i dont solo arsene, i dont raid Snake, I dont raid Gates and whatever shit you can think of. How do i get vis? i just collect those chips i get from arsene and those from infiltration [when we do it] with crackspada else i sell some of my stuff that are worth some value. My vault is already down to 300/500 lol, i lost that much shit i guess , im now looking for a nice sword for my new vid.



Colony Wars:
I think i haven't mentioned it in my blog before but im the new Colony War reporter for Rambutt ever since.. erm i forgot.. lol. Lately Rembrandt's colony war has become interesting, Factions are switching sides/affiliation from Neutralists to Royalists/Republicans. This started 2 weeks ago when Symbols and Eminence changed to Repubs, symbols went Repub to fight Millenion. I guess its the "play with the big boys, you get whats coming" thing for them, since Mille does support their alliance when crack dosent attack.

Yes i know they're at war with other factions also but i hardly see people from other factions attack them. Like yesterday i only saw Bala [ShivaG] from CQ to go inside Rio albi to attack. Other factions? erm what other factions? @_@

Anyway All Star has just turned royalists last night [i heard] so i guess this semi opens up an opportunity for me. What i mean is i guess i can scare off those 'heartless' jacks that build on top of me :3

Vid related, No they're not AS


Yesterday i changed Crackspada's 'tactics' [not like we use any] i told Jun and Miko that we'd be guarding symbol colonies against mille breakers and that we'll make them fight us and not us charging in. By that i mean make them come to us and not us going inside the colony war dome and get mobbed by a fully buffed horde. This worked out quite nicely if i do say so myself, although we did go inside their nest a few times [only to get raped ofourse]. Outside the CW dome, they wont even go out to fight us [kinda off seeing as how some guy commented 'lets go outside to kill them']

Thing is he wasnt even one of those who fought us outside the CW dome, i remember only Ein, Couz, Lloyd, Kusha, Fleur and Some other guys that didnt have 'christ' on their name. I guess people talk big when in mobs of allies, but meh forget it~ I dont mind it its just for fun anyway :O

Symbols was able to hold on to 2 colonies this week, hope the vis and FLB helps them in their raids and such. Also cows u sux lololol!


Videos:
So im trying to make a video that's related to Archer of Fate Stay Night and his Unlimited Blade Works. By that i mean, making a pvp/cw vid with the usage of different weapons that are similar to the noble phantasms in FSN. The current arsenal and list available to me is/are:

Black Dagger / Ogre Knife / Ogre Dagger / Sword of Fallen Champion / Nodachi / Queen's Sword / Serpent Javelin / Phantom Guard Shield


So why is there a "black dagger" on the list? Well its bec. black dagger's design kinda looks like one of archer's swords (erm idk if Kansho is the black one).

"What about the serpent Javelin?" Haha well archer has a weapon that is a copy (or issit the original?) of Lancer's Gaebolg / Caladbolg (if i spelled that right). Archer uses it as an arrow though, but i guess a zenith is fine too? P:

"A Phantom guard? thats not even a weapon ._.", well i remember reading that archer had that shield thing rofl xD so yeaaa that workssss!

Anyway this is still under construction buy here's a preview of the UBW im working on:


If you guys noticed i already used the ogre dagger and the nodachi in this vid. So i just have to find a way to show the other weapons and yes i will include "Berserker" killing me in the end of the video lulz.

Ah that's all for now, thanks for reading as always!

For my other Videos, feel free to check out my youtube channel: [Click Me]
Since i dont always blog about the new vids i make, like the Ash like snow CW up to the One Room Disco CW.

1 comments:

IAHed June 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Still trying to spam your blog with my patented walls of text...

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person