My messge to millenion

hey guys,
so recently i heard that my vids are generating negative feed back on your side. I can understand what you all mean saying "maki's making millenion look weak" , ungh no. Personally im no Oey, nor some imba guy. Im just the same as you all, heck im even on borrowed weapons/armors sometimes. The thing is i just want to capture the moments where my chars were at its best. I never intended to brag about my video nor say that im imba strong. I die alot and you all know it, hope you guys dont harbor any bad feelings :\

I got alot of friends in mille and i like and respect them (/not_gay). Hope you guys can understand, if you guys have any qualms about this and that feel free to talk to me. Its just a for fun vid of playing with you guys, its a game afterall. Play it, dont let it play you :O so dont be so serious guys :\

i dont mind if you guys make vids of me dying over a hundred times , heck i'd even laugh with you while watching it :3

please look forward to my next vid, its going to be a funny one xD. Yea i think you guys will laugh aswell, no i BET you will! well after next sunday tho i need replays.

btw AVE YOU ARE GAY YOU AND YOUR RAINBOOOOOOWS.

EDIT:
I'll try to re-create this vid during war xD
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5MMqNgUzM

1 comments:

M May 4, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

yes ave is extremely gay. you're both gay.

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person