A Trip of Trolls

Hai Gaiz,
this post will be about me and friends going out on a random troll trip on a retard Mall. Feel free to skip this one and read the blog post above this (bec. i will be making another blog post after this). Its just to separate my posts and shit since i dont want to mix Irl Stuff with my in-game shat xD


Lol me and Kuya Nico haha, motivator
made by JM Rains [a.k.a. Shivers in-game]


so lets start~

First of all me and jasper (Tourbillon in-game) made plans to go for GO KAISHO! event that was scheduled that day. But we learned that it was canceled so we just went to Mall of asia for fun and lulz. There we meet up with Al (Vashal / M*******) and we played arcades and shit while we munched on epic choco he brought. We were playing the arcades liek lulz bec there was promo that day. 200pesos for 300credits is awesome! Jasper let me play for free and shit bec. he knows im like dirt poor at that time/moment (heeey what can i do mom just borrowed like 1.8k pesos from me :c)


We're in your arcades killing your zombies, mudda fakkas


It was really fun bec. i hardly get a chance to go out recently, later on Nico (GM Ed to most lol) came and we had more epic lulz. We playe that weaboo version of guitar hero and RAINBOWS CAME OUT OF OUR EYES. It was really fun playing that thing even though we sucked.. lol well it was our first time playing that thing so cut us some slack xD


Me - Al - Nico


Al playing some random gay weaboo song bec. nico was trolling him
oddly tho he was enjoying himself xD well its a cool game heh


Me and nico failing Starlike Stereo l-lol...


After that we just wondered around, ate random food, lulz'd and shit. It was quite fun, i wish we can go out more like this. Well since jasper has his summer classes, Al is well like me anyway and nico is a salaryman so ya its hard to plan shit like this but im glad we were able to enjoy the day.

Random Stuff: there was like a retard cosplay rally/protest in the mall. I lolled hard when they were crowding the hallway where blue magic was located.. lmao for full info / hate mail / shit check out: Gamer Toroy's Blog post

ah i'll leave this post about my irl stuff with this. Time for my GE post heh!

my happy take-home-meal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person