Video Explosion

I just posted 3 Vids on my Youtube channel related to GE for epic lulz.

The first vid is about a GE bug i heard from Avensis, he said that when a character has more than 100hp he wont get knock backed. So i asked Jun (Winchesterx) to help me test out this bug, i recorded it and uploaded it to youtube.





The next vid is related to a GE dance video imc released. It was a short 16 second clip with a Femme fighter, Scout and Calyce dancing to come on my boy (iof song i think). Some guy in the comments said "needs a 10min loop" with that i made a loop of my own. But its just 5mins and i had to file a legal dispute to avex just so the track would play lol. [Thank you rocket boom!]




The last vid is a re-make of the old crackspada arsene. But this time all of us are in 1 faction doing a lulz raid and Miko (Fuhrenhart) out dps'd me and oneechan with an expert romina [no shit lol]. I was using my human GS and Llyse was on a human+atk white bishop (i think or it was the bb). Oh and a cameo of red magnet lol, with me and Jun mobbing the whole hallway of the last area.




Enjoy watching and listening to the awesome music hurr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Nub

My photo
Im Aidan, also known as Maki, Toyoman and Straightener [sGE] to most. Im a simple person, into gaming, music and all that weaboo shet. Enjoy reading my blog and downloading my uploads!

Shoutbox



Free Blog Counter


Fail Counter: Feb 9 2010




My Random Stuff

Grando Espada Info:
Family Name: Lunetia
Family Level: 49+3

Family Name: Teroh
Family Level: 31+3

Faction: Lunatique
Leader: Lunetia

Current Actives:
4 Families

Equip/Raid Roles:

SchwarzeKaiserin
- Main Tank
- sub/main-Phys Dps
- sub Magi Dps

Yanagiba
- Sub-Tank
- Phys Dps

Vedengris
- Afker (Lololol)
- Phys Dps (melee)

Lunetia
-A Jack of All Trades
-Most low-end equipped person